Job Title: Exploration System Analyst I
Location: Saudi Arabia
Qualification: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in developing web-based applications and geospatial applications. B.S. or B.A. in one of the Earth Sciences, GIS, or Computer Science.
• Development of applications using Java programming with work experience using Java back end development.
• Development and customization of Single Page Applications using dependency injection frameworks such as Angular
• Ability to create re-usable library components.
• Exposure to architectural design patterns for development.
• Geospatial Analysis using ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and Arcpy
• Proficiency in scripting for automation (Python/Shell/Bash)
Job Details: Candidate is required to develop, maintain and support Exploration in-house developed applications. The candidate should capable of solving complex technical problems across all levels of software architecture, development, and debugging. They will design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development to server-side code using Java. Preferably with additional knowledge of GIS administration including the ArcGIS Enterprise solution to streamline online services publishing and availability to web and desktop applications. Furthermore, the candidate will be also involved in developing geoprocessing services and enabling geospatial analytics using latest Portal for ArcGIS based technology.