Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Saudi Arabia
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with 15+ Years of Exp
· MCP, MCSA, MCTS, and MCITP certified
· Certified as Microsoft Security Engineer and Microsoft Administrator
• Expert in implementing and supporting Windows 10 OS and MS office and other build-in applications
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administration- troubleshoot and resolve failed SCCM package/task/application deployments.
• Maintain and responsible for Windows Active Directory, File Servers, Backup, VPN, Group Policies, and Security.
• Ensure and automate security compliance for 9000+ Windows machines with approved security standard.
• Perform monthly security updates for Windows 10 OS and third party applications. Generate KPIs and performance matrixes to meet security patching requirements.
• SMP is required to administer Windows 10 OS and its related technical issues for more than 4,500 Upstream users in the office and remotely working from home.
• Capable of handling security patching and support Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) solution for ECC Windows workstations environment that host more than 9000 devices in the office and at home.
• SMP will be responsible for integrating and administering SCCM tool, Windows OS and Application with Flexera solution to enable Upstream users to automatically download applications from ECC App Store Portal.